Saturday, December 5, 2009

Picture Of Tooth Problem Please Help With This Tooth Problem In The Uk -don't Know Who To Trust?!?

Please help with this tooth problem in the uk -don't know who to trust?!? - picture of tooth problem

Part of my teeth came last week - do not know why I woke up one morning and a big hole in it. My NHS dentist recently retired dentisit went to a place that was private - that was very complete - took a picture of my teeth and explained so that you can have a tooth, or - if they can save, and work have roots, etc., etc. When I went I had an appointment - 150 € for the teeth or £ 650 to save him! I have this crazy and was not sure if this is true, as always with an NHS dentist. So he got in touch, and the NHS dentist and went and saw today. He looked at my teeth for about 5 seconds - said she would need a filling and slid some temporary filling that has arisen! What should I do? "I can not afford £ 650, but in reality no confidence in the NHS dentist and he did not give the details. Plus the fact that the temporary occupation has not gone already - fill me with great hope. Tooth hurts and excavations, in which you must type the command

No comments:

Post a Comment