Friday, February 19, 2010

Bill Of Sale Car Ontario Template I'm Selling My Car From Ontario, Canada To Someone In The US. What Do I Have To Do?

I'm selling my car from Ontario, Canada to someone in the US. What do I have to do? - bill of sale car ontario template

I wonder what to do legal? I am the transportation, etc., and the Office is at its end. For my part, with the exception of a contract, what should I do? What I am saying the department of transportation other than the car is not mine? Do I pay taxes?

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Most of the time in which the buyer wants the cars to be delivered a fraud. Do not take a payment or a certified check, unless you see someone in person and wrote their identification. As a certified check in an agreement, as in May this wrong.

    Before delivering the car, cashing the checks. I do not want to testify. I want to get money.

    It is a general restriction on the actual ship on which the vehicle and the bank wants to call one month later to say that the box is wrong.

    Be be careful.

    ReplyDelete