Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Plastic Footlocker Looking For Plastic Army Footlocker?

Looking for plastic army footlocker? - plastic footlocker

I searched on Google and they have the problem of finding a company that army green and plastic. I have a black, a decent price to about $ 40, but the army is only one green in the military and over $ 200. It seems that I want, but I am hunting $ 400 for a couple of cases. I want my children to the collection of large storage of GI Joe. The Rec Room has gold and green army anymore, and I prefer a plastic case cons kinds of plastic Rubbermaid storage only. If the metal or wood, the wall behind him as they consider destroying the opening and closing. Been there!

Any help would be appreciated. I'm sure those of you who are the actual military experience are excellent resources and thank you for the service! We pray for you every day!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. TRY ...
    http://www.amazon.com/GI-Joe-Authentic- ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ship sorry, my husband bought some at Walmart to go into Iraq ... that if he was black. PX sells tons of them. They were not expensive.

    ReplyDelete