Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can I Use My Ontario License To Alberta Driver's License Question: Switching From Ontario To Alberta?

Driver's License Question: Switching from Ontario to Alberta? - can i use my ontario license to alberta

I have a valid Ontario driver's license. But I have a permanent residence in Alberta for a year. (I was a student who decided to stay here after graduation). I have no car, but decided better that my license has changed. Because I've been here over a year ago that my license in Ontario is no longer valid, and I will again submit an application (with tests and all) for one of Alberta? (Ontario, I visited a few times this year and I was able to drive there).

1 comment:

  1. I doubt it will be reviewed again, I think that there is a relatively simple matter. Contact a licensed stored can tell you what to do and how much it will cost.

    ReplyDelete