Friday, January 8, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Organizations Parents And Expecting Mothers! I Have One Quick Question!!!?

Parents and expecting mothers! I have one quick question!!!? - cystic fibrosis organizations

I'm doing a paper on abortion. I read in the book "Conflict of Abortion" that:
"Dr. Fink said that a Catholic couple in the suburbs of Maryland, which have already a child with cystic fibrosis by your body for health policy that would pay for prenatal told to wait, but only if the couple decided to abort, when other tests have found with fetal cystic fibrosis. In a move clearly understand coercive measures, HMO, that if the parents decided Brin Abnormal pregnancy to term, the child all the benefits denied. "

- I want to know if something happens during pregnancy.
- You prenatal screening?
- Doctors recognize anomalies?
- Do you have an abortion? Hold the baby?
- Did they do the same thing they did to this couple in the hall? If the child had a genetic defect, which is essentially an abortion?

I know it is a sensitive issue, but I'm not here to criticize you or criticize your decisions. I am writing a paper on abortion and wants toWhether that is true.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment