Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Toy Supplies What Websites Do You Purchase Your Cat Supplies, Toys, And Furniture From?

What websites do you purchase your cat supplies, toys, and furniture from? - toy supplies

I'm looking for other sources to maintain and keep our cats happy. I have already Drs Foster & Smith Petco and Pet Smart. Are there other sites that you have ordered that are reliable and have good experience with? We are always looking for new toys, beds and furniture for our growing group of cats.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am very happy with all the experience I had with http://www.petside.com. We buy our food, bedding and toys for them. What I like about this site when you click on your e-mail list are sent out notes to clients advertising and discounts are often very generous. These reductions, combined with the sales prices in general, the removal costs.

    I had one or two products were not satisfactory. I called the 800 number and spoke with customer service. Always be credited to my account and sent me a new item to replace. The people are very friendly and helpful working there.

    Http: / / www.entirelypets.com/ certain products. His staff is also very useful. Shipments will arrive.

    These two areas were really very good. I recommend them.

    Edit: I forgot, a point which I bought petfooddirect belong. Cozy Cat is a small kingdom. My cats are constantly changing. This is a short, a coffee table top secret location, which comes with a veRy attractive to scratch the surface. My cats are always there or there. Rub a little catnip, and it is a heat missile immediately.

    http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/produ ...

    Trouble Sniffer
    Owners of cats over 40 years
    Members: Writers Association of Feline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also check out Walmart. They have some nice clothes and everything.

    ReplyDelete